I. GENERAL PRIVACY STATEMENT
Qnary Srl, with registered office in Turin, Corso Mortara 22, is the data controller (pursuant to the “General Data Protection Regulation” EU 2016/679) of your personal data in relation to this Website.
II. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
We process the data collected through the Website.
We collect the following data when you visit the Website, regardless of whether you are a registered user or not:
- IP address
- Information about your electronic device (e.g. screen size)
- Social network user ID, through plug-in social networks
- Use of the Website (for example how you interact with our Website)
- Public content that you may have posted on or through this WebSite
We will use your IP address, as well as cookies, to collect this personal data:
- IP address: Your IP address is a unique number for your computer that is automatically assigned by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Each time you visit the Website, your IP address is automatically recorded in our server log files, which show the time(s) you visited the Website and the individual pages you viewed.
Special features, options and other purposes
We also process the following personal data in addition to what is specified in point 1 above, for the purposes described below:
- Basic personal data (name / surname / age)
- Shipping address
- Use of commercial communications (such as a newsletters)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Photos and other information voluntarily shared
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Rispondere alle tue richieste / Interazioni amministrative
To respond to your requests / administrative interactions
To answer your questions, queries and comments and satisfy your requests. You have the ability to contact us via the Website. If you send us a message via the Website, we will use your personal data to help us handle any requests, suggestions and complaints you may make. We will not forward requests or questions to third parties.
We use your personal data to diagnose server problems, administer the Website and verify that it is functioning properly.
III. WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATED TO?
We will not pass your data on to third parties.
IV. WHAT TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA DO WE MAKE?
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries that do not ensure an adequate level of protection
In order to receive information regarding any transfer of your personal data to Third Countries (including the related transfer mechanisms), please contact Qnary S.r.l at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
V. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website is linked to third party websites. Linked sites hosted by third parties, including sites belonging to our affiliates, are beyond our control and therefore we assume no responsibility for the data protection procedures applied by such third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and do not imply that the relevant third party site is approved by us.
The Website also uses software components such as social plug-ins and other networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. The plug-ins can be identified by a logo or an additional “Like” button (Facebook). Whenever you visit websites using this type of plug-in, the browser will automatically create a direct connection to the servers of the networks, sending the contents of the plug-ins to the browser and then integrating them into the website. Consequently, the elements you have visited on our website will be forwarded to the respective network.
If you click the “Like” button, the information will be transferred directly to Facebook and will be stored there.
The privacy policies of these networks provide further information on the purposes and scope of the collection, processing and use of data, on your rights and on the settings that can help protect your privacy.
VI. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
You have the right:
- To have a copy of any of your personal data that we hold, with certain related information;
- To ask us to update or correct any inaccurate personal data, or integrate any incomplete Personal Data;
- To request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You also have the right, under certain circumstances:
- To object to the processing of your personal data;
- To request the deletion of your personal data;
- To “limit” our processing of your personal data, so that it can continue only subject to very stringent restrictions;
- To ask that the personal data you have provided to us and which are processed based on your consent or the execution of a contract between you and us, be “transmitted” to you or to any recipient designated by you.
If you wish to exercise any of your aforementioned rights of access, rectification, cancellation, processing limitation, opposition, portability, blocking of the processing of your data, you can send us an email to the following address email@example.com. We encourage you to clearly specify which information you would like us to review or change.
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you nevertheless have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in particular, in the Member State in which your habitual residence, place of work or in which the alleged violation has occurred), if you believe that your Personal Data is being processed in violation of the General Data Protection Regulation [or the new Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu)].
VII. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We intend to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. We will delete the personal data we hold about you when we no longer need it.
You can find out when this Privacy Notice was last modified by checking the top of this page.
All changes made to this Privacy Notice will be communicated to you well in advance of the changes coming into force.
This Privacy Notice is the only information authorized by Qnary S.r.l. regarding the collection of personal data through the Website and the use of such personal data by us.
IX. APPLICABLE LAW